Issue: II thought you folks allowed time entry. How do you do that?
- Time is entered right after the date in the same cell. ie 2017-Aug-10 8:15 am
- Timeline Maker Pro has five options to display the time.
- To specify which way you always want to see it may require a change in File options. This also affects all new charts and files.
- Go to File, Options, Date. Choose your display option under Display Time As.
Sometimes you require another display on a particular chart. Three time display options are available, including No time. .There is a setting for the individual charts. Here is how to do it:
- You must Click on the chart, then one event or more.
- With them selected, find the CHART menu. .
- You will see the Date Display section.
- Click Date Format and make your choice for Time at the bottom of the list..