Yes, you can show more column information on the timeline chart by:
Versions 4 and 3:
- Be view the chart and select one or more events.
- Click Event Format, then Show Fields. Click on the item you want included in the chart. (Some charts have two, for the uppper and lower section of the event boxes. Gantt chart users need to click in the table section to do the same.)
- Alternatively, you can right click on any event, and choose the Show Fields option to make your choices.
Version 2 users:
- Select one or more events in your chart.
- Click Format event.
- Next, select the Content tab and there is an option to “Show the following event details:”
- From that drop down list you can select which fields to show on your chart.