Situation: Timeline Maker is on one computer and you want to put it on another. You must deactivate it from the retiring computer first and then activate it (use your serial number) on the new one.
On the computer you are retiring:
- Uninstall Timeline Maker via Windows Control Panel, Programs, Uninstall a Program.
- This creates a deactivation record on our system allowing room for the installation on your new computer.
On the new computer:
- Download and install the software.
- Use the link found in your download instructions to be sure you download the correct version.
Run the program:
- Use your serial number to activate the software.
Note: Do NOT use any old activation codes you may have been sent before. These will be invalid.
If this process does not appear to work for you, please contact support for assistance.