Situation: Timeline Maker is on one computer and you want to put it on another. You must deactivate it from the retiring computer first and then activate it (use your serial number) on the new one.
On the computer you are retiring:
- Uninstall Timeline Maker Professional via Windows Control Panel, Programs, Uninstall a Program.
- Click Timeline Maker, then click uninstall.
- This creates a deactivation record on our system allowing room for the installation on your new computer.
On the new computer:
- Download and install the software.
- Use the link found in your download instructions,
- (or you can download the trial version from our homepage at www.timelinemaker.com.
- If your new computer is a Mac, then it won't work because Timeline Maker Pro does not work on Mac products.
Run the program:
- Use your serial number to activate the software.
Note: Do NOT use any old activation codes you may have been sent before. These will be invalid.
If this process does not appear to work for you, please contact support and create a new ticket for assistance.