END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: Please read this agreement carefully before using this product.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Progeny Software Incorporated (“Progeny”) for the Timeline Maker Pro software which includes the Timeline Maker Pro Add-in for PowerPoint and associated media that accompanies this EULA (“Software”). Use of the Software constitutes full acceptance of the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree, promptly return the Software complete with proof of purchase to your place of purchase within 10 days of the date you acquired it, for a full refund.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Progeny hereby grants you the following non-exclusive, non-transferable (without the right to sublicense) rights to use the Software in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
1.1 Single-User License: If you have purchased a single-user license, you may install and use one copy of the Software on a single computer owned or operated by you. If your single-user license is for an unlimited term, then you may also install and use the Software on a second computer (i.e. laptop or home computer) used exclusively by you. You may not use the Software on more than one computer at the same time. If installed on a network server you must acquire a license for each separate computer on which the Software is installed or run from the network server.
1.2 Multi-User License: If you have purchased a Multi-User license, you may install and use the Software on more than one computer owned or operated by you, including a network server, so long as the number of computers that can run the Software does not exceed the number of users specified in your purchase receipt for the Multi-User license. The Multi-User license is not a concurrent-use license.
1.3 Site License: If you have purchased a Site license, you may install and use the Software on an unlimited number of computers, including a network server, owned or operated by you at the location specified in your purchase receipt for the Site license.
1.4 Upgrade: If you upgrade the Software and receive a new Serial Number then all the rights, terms and conditions of this EULA are transferred to the new Serial Number, effectively replacing the license granted under the old Serial Number.
1.5 You may make one copy of the Software for archive or backup purposes.
1.6 You may not decode, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify or otherwise use the Software except as stated in this EULA.
1.7 You may not rent, lease or transfer the rights to this Software to someone else.
2. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITIES. This Software is provided "as is". Progeny disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied. Although the Software has been carefully tested and is believed to be reliable and correct, Progeny does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of this Software. In no event shall Progeny or its licensors and suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this Software.
3. TERM. If you have purchased a Term license then this EULA will terminate on the last day of the contracted Term, otherwise this EULA is effective until terminated. Without prejudice to any other rights, Progeny may terminate this EULA without notice if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. You may terminate the rights granted under this EULA at any time by un-installing all copies of the Software and destroying all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
4. ASSIGNMENT. Progeny may assign or transfer this EULA and/or the Software at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice to you or your consent.
5. SERIAL NUMBER. This EULA has a unique serial number. Publishing of this serial number will be deemed a material breach of this EULA.
6. GOVERNING LAW. This EULA is governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Timeline Maker Pro and Timeline Maker Professional are trademarks of Progeny Software Inc.
©2017 Progeny Software Inc. All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT