Any reason why my inserted jpg pic does not print? prints the chart background but not the pic
Timeline Maker hasn't had problems with JPG files. My first thought is there are two possible causes:
1. Sometimes web pictures are deliberately disabled from copy and paste.
2. Check the file type of that picture. The TIF file type is a known
issue. Please confirm the type of file.
I am assuming you can see the image in the program, correct?
Here is some checking you can do. Please report your results:
1. Click on the Chart tab, Edit, copy chart to clipboard. Paste in Word, or other program. Do you see the image?
2. File, Print Preview, do you see the image? If yes, do 3.
3. File, Print. When the Print window comes up, select "Print as image", then click OK. Does it print with the image?